● X/Y/Z axes adopt heavy duty linear ways for A type machine. It ensures the characteristics of high rigidity, low noise and low friction. High speed feed-rate and contour cutting accuracy are achieved.
● A central rod guides the counterweight. It ensures no vibration effect for Z axis high speed feed-rate and cutting accuracy.
● High rigid (ball-screw) provides reliable transmission for high speed processing.
● Superior rigidity structural offers to achieving precision and lasting performance in heavy cutting applications.
● The spindle adopts super precision angular contact ball bearings. Spindle speed 8000rpm is standard.
All WINNER’s VMC enable to do the variable type of A/D/E SERIES,
which can be defined as below,
● A/D/E SERIES.
● A SERIES - X/Y/Z Linear guide ways.
● D SERIES - X/Y/Z Box ways.
● E SERIES - X/Y Linear Z-Box ways.