● Precision ground slide ways & Turcite-B coated on 3-axes for box way & gibs.
● Counter-balance weight device or upgraded motor.
● The spindle adopts super precision angular contact ball bearings. Spindle speed 8000rpm is standard.
● Servo motor and high precision ballscrew are directly coupled in 3 axes.
● Arm type Auto Tool Change magazine – 24 tools is standard equipment.
● The major construction parts are based on super strong cast iron.
● They are stable and precision-proved in structure.
● Wide column structure. Wide base enhanced saddle and full supported workpiece structure all contribute to the ability for heavy duty machining.
● High rigidity high precision. The enhanced ribs in major construction parts provide the super rigidity for heavy duty cutting.
● Top quality well-ribbed castings, Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is used on each new casting to determine the size and location of all internal ribs ensuring high tensional stiffness and minimum vibration.
Cartridge Type Spindle
● The heavy-duty spindle utilizes super strong bearings to allow heavy cutting. Oversized disk springs used to hold the tool in the spindle are tested for long life.
● Both sides chip augers designed as one-piece with machine base, which can deliver chips to machine back. The chip augers are incorporated with powerful coolant flushing device to handle chip removal efficiently.