● X/Y axes adopt heavy duty linear ways for E type machine but Z axis boxway which has been precisely ground by handcraft ; Not only to guarantee the smoothly movement on X-Y axes, but also not losing any rigidity consideration of while Z-axis machining and moving of its work head.
● A central rod guides the counterweight. It ensures no vibration effect for Z axis high speed feed-rate and cutting accuracy.
● High rigid (ball-screw) provides reliable transmission for high speed processing.
● Superior rigidity structural offers to achieving precision and lasting performance in heavy cutting applications.
● The spindle adopts super precision angular contact ball bearings. Spindle speed 8000rpm is standard ; 12000rpm direct-drive spindle can be optional.